Boys and girls enjoy collaborating and performing across a wide range of co-curricular events.
The Performing Arts
The energy, vibrancy and creativity of our joint Performing Arts programme is exceptional and there are numerous opportunities for pupils to work alongside one another in plays, concerts and shows.
- Joint Music groups include the Brass Band, Orchestra and Choir
- The Choral Society brings together pupils and parents from both Schools
- Our annual Senior Musicals rival those on any West End stage and past productions include Guys & Dolls, West Side Story, Chicago, Les Miserables, Crazy For You and Return to the Forbidden Planet
Joint Clubs & Societies
New clubs and societies are starting all the time and include:
- Robotics Club (including competitions)
- SATB Choir, Dance and Musical Theatre
- Geography Society (including joint participation in the Junior World Wise Quiz)
- Sixth Form Drama productions
- Philosophy Reading Group
- Algebra Club (preparation for university applications and study)
An impressive range of residential trips provides our pupils with the opportunity to broaden their horizons and enrich their learning together. From academic field trips and language exchanges to teambuilding, community service and adventure. Recent trips with the Adventure Society to Borneo and Namibia currently top the list!
Prefects and Mentors from both Schools take part in a fun three-day residential leadership course in the Lower Sixth equipping them with the vital leadership skills and mentoring strategies they will need to fulfil their roles.
The Millennium Boat House
The Millennium Boat House is home to two of the most successful school rowing clubs in the country and over 200 boys and girls from Hampton and LEH row each year. The Clubs receive exceptional support from the Hampton Holles Boat Clubs Association (HHBCA), renowned for supplying wonderful bacon rolls and homemade cakes at races and regattas! The Association also organises a number of social events and provides a valuable network for parents from both Schools.