Hampton and LEH pupils enjoy many close links and throughout the academic year there are many opportunities for pupils from both schools to meet and work together.
Academic enrichment links include:
- Sixth Form Curriculum Enrichment Lessons in subjects as diverse as photography, cookery, DIY, mindfulness and future energy solutions
- Philosophy extension classes, joint lectures and trips
- Modern Language exchanges, extension lessons, debating competitions and workshops
- Interview preparation, Gap Year and Higher Education Fairs
- Kingston Geographical Association Lectures
Regular talks for LEH and Hampton parents on issues including digital awareness, personal safety, drugs awareness, stress, screen time and study skills.
Our Alumni and Development Offices work in close liaison and our alumni networks provide a bountiful source of mentors, work experience, internships, networking evenings and job opportunities for pupils from both Schools. Joint alumni networking events in recent years have included the Financial Services and Legal sectors, together with an annual City Networking Drinks.
TALK! (Hampton) and Senior Café (LEH)
Our visiting speaker programmes provide a wonderful opportunity for pupils, parents and staff to hear from distinguished, high profile speakers, from all walks of life and aim to enlighten, entertain and broaden the horizons of all who attend.
Hampton has recently hosted Nick Bryant (BBC New York editor), Michael Lynagh (Australian Rugby legend), Olivier Evans (Director for Communications and Stakeholders, Department for Exiting the EU) and Sir Christopher Mallaby (British Ambassador).
Speakers visiting LEH Senior Café have included Alex Hibbert (record-holding Polar explorer), Kiko Matthews (world record breaker and the fastest woman to row solo across the Atlantic) and Melissa FitzGerald (award winning documentary director).