Hampton School is regularly inspected and assessed by The Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI) , the body approved by the government for the purpose of inspecting independent schools in the UK.
In their latest assessment, ISI inspectors awarded the School the highest judgement possible in every category. Their main findings included:
- The quality of pupils’ achievements in academic and co-curricular areas is exceptional.
- The contribution of teaching is excellent.
- The quality of leadership and management, including links with parents, is excellent.
To see a summary version of their report, please click on the image below:
To read the full report: Hampton School ISI Report 2016
The Good Schools Guide (GSG) is a respected independent guide to schools in the UK. Their latest report on Hampton School concluded:
They would be justified in shouting their achievements from the rooftops.There is currently a real energy about the school and boys appeared to be genuinely happy.
One of the aims of the school is for Hamptonians to strive ‘for personal success while supporting those around them.’ If the boys who showed us around are anything to go by, they are accomplishing their goal admirably.
Hampton is producing young men of integrity. No wonder the head is so proud of them.
- 98% of parents rated highly the ‘behaviour’ and ‘manners’ of Hampton boys
- 92% of parents rated the running of the School as ‘very good’ or ‘good’
- 99% of parents thought School’s results in public exams were ‘very good’ or ‘good’
- 92% of parents would recommend the School
- 90% of parents said the School has ‘exceeded’ or ‘met’ their expectations