Seven former Hamptonians returned to the School to share their stories with today’s current pupils.
The Old Boys, who have all left Hampton in the past 14 years, have pursued a range of career paths ranging from military intelligence to music producing, and political campaigning to cancer research.
They spoke about their lives after leaving Hampton and urged today’s Sixth Formers to take up every opportunity that comes their way.
The OH’s advised the teenagers to be open to new ideas and not to worry about deciding on a set career at this point in their lives. They also encouraged today’s Hamptonians to pursue a path that they know they will enjoy, both academically and in the workplace.
- Mike Martin (OH 1996-2003)
- Robbie Lyons (OH 2003-2008)
- Robert Grieveson (OH 1995-2002)
- Peter Griffin (OH 1995-2002)
- Simon Grieveson (OH 1997-2004)
- Chris Webb ( OH 1999-2006)
- Antony Underwood (OH 1999-2006)