The PE & Sport Department have come up with a range of exercises and workouts to help you keep fit and healthy during lockdown. Take a look below at our first workout – try it at home!
- Search in App Store or Google Play for a free random number generator
- Plan and choose your ten exercises – Either focus on certain muscle groups each time – or for a whole body workout, try to rotate muscle groups in your exercise order.
- Choose a work:rest ratio level to suit you and then maybe step it up a level next time!
- There are lots of exercise demos online, please choose those that suit your level of ability, or see Mr Hurst’s choice below.
- Push yourself, but ensure you maintain form!
If you are struggling to choose your own exercises, here’s a suggestion from Mr Hurst, for a whole body workout. Give it a try!
- Press-Ups (from knees if normal press-ups are too hard)
- High Knee Running (on the spot)
- Tricep Dips (use a chair)
- Jumping Jacks
- Wall Sit
- Step-Ups (use stair, low wall or bench)
- Mountain Climbers
Keep checking back for more H@H Workouts & Activities.Back to All Articles