New Sixth Form Study & Careers Centre
Work is progressing well on our new state-of-the-art Sixth Form Study and Careers Centre.
The three-storey development within the existing Hammond Quad area of the School represents one of the most significant engineering challenges undertaken on our site. Please take a look at the animated videos below for a sense of what the new building will look like on completion in October 2018.
The centre will significantly enhance the School’s existing teaching facilities and also provide a bespoke study area for our Sixth Formers. It will offer Hamptonians flexible work spaces, along with private study areas and individual workstations.
The new building will also house a specialist UCAS and Careers Department, providing senior boys with exceptional resources and access to Hampton’s alumni network as they consider their path beyond Hampton.
March 2018 Update:
The team have continued to make excellent progress with works progressing on plan and to programme.
Works undertaken last month :
- Steel link bridges have been installed
- Steel Framing System walls are largely complete to the North, South and Central pod
- South Block brickwork is nearing completion and brickwork is progressing well on the North Block
- Roof coverings are complete on the South Block
- Internal works have commenced to the South Block
- Commence installation of the glass roof on the atrium
- Completion of brickwork to the North and South Blocks
- Mechanical and electrical works will be progressing in all three blocks