The Talk! Programme
All boys at the School, Old Hamptonians, staff, parents and members of the public are welcome to attend Talk!
The Talk! programme provides a collection of distinguished speakers who share their experiences and insights with anyone wishing to attend the lunchtime meetings. We recommend that you contact the School on the morning of the meeting to ensure that the details below are still current.
The Autumn 2015 Talk! Programme
- Khawar Malik (OH) Assembly 14 September
- Duncan Fisher (OH) Assembly 5 October
- Roland Ennos (OH) 12 October 1.10pm Lecture Theatre
- Ian Davis (OH) Assembly 16 November
The Spring 2016 Talk! Programme
- Christina Lamb (Foreign Correspondent) Assembly 8 February
- Orang-utan UK 26 February 6.30pm Lecture Theatre
- Andrew Jack OH (Financial Times) ‘Inside Putin’s Russia’ 28 April 8pm Lecture Theatre
- Matthew Green (OH) Author of ‘Aftershock’ 5 May Lecture Theatre 8pm.(Cancelled)